Sunday, April 18, 2010

4.17.10

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA recently but I have a bunch of pictures of outfits I've been wearing recently. Sadly, I don't remember exactly WHEN I wore them, but yeah. So expect a HUGE update after this post. Though each outfit will be in a different post because that's easier for me, haha.

This is what I wore yesterday to go grocery shopping, and go to my sister in law's baby shower! :)

BTW, the romper wasn't that up my crotch during the day, it only was during the pictures and I was too lazy to take them over again, lol. So I apologize.




Cardigan: Target, via mom
Romper: TJ Maxx ($12)
Booties/Heels: Target via Goodwill ($10)
Bird necklace: Urban Outfitters ($3!!)

Simple, but I really like it. I would've worn my fedora with it but I left that at my friends house. :(
Luckily I'm getting THAT and my camera tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment